Friday, April 3, 2015

God will never give you more than you can handle

Lesson 33: The common phrase "God will never give you more than you can handle" is a lie.

I'll make this short.  Lately, I've had a lot on my shoulders.  I, like many people, thought I could handle it all on my own, only to have that blown up in my face.  While I think the phrase "God will never give you more than you can handle" is a nice and comforting saying, it's far from the truth.  Think about it.  If we could handle all of our circumstances without God, we wouldn't need him! But the point is, we desperately need Him.  I desperately need him.

Today, Good Friday, God showed me that He is actively pursuing me and he's started picking up the pieces in our relationship.  I'm starting over and I'm going to get my passion back.  Thank you Jesus for always being there for me.

Your daughter,

~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment